The Linnaea Team – Multiples Pregnancy Continuity Care Team
We are a team of Midwives, consultants, radiographers, obstetric physiotherapist & midwifery assistants all with a special interest in multiple births.
Our aim is to provide specialist care & support to families having multiple births to improve outcomes for them.
Using TAMBA (Twins & Multiple Birth Association) as our guidance we provide individualised care pathways for specific types of multiples, this includes;
- An increase in the number of scans by senior Sonographers / Radiologist
- Specialised antenatal education packages
- To book please call 07769671449
- Care by the same consultant where possible
- Specialist alongside midwife clinics run by just 3 midwives to improve continuity
- Specialist Labour & Delivery Midwives known to the family (where possible)
- Weekly multidisciplinary meeting with the team to discuss any pregnancies which are deviating from normal to identify any special requirements
More information can be found on the TAMBA – Twins & Multiple Birth Association website