It is important to stay healthy during your pregnancy, there are lifestyle choices you can make that can have a good or bad effect on your health and the health of your baby.
Diet and pregnancy advice
Healthy pregnancy advice
Your community midwife and the healthy lifestyle midwife can help support you with these choices.
The healthy lifestyles midwife will see you if you have a BMI over 30 this will usually be when you have your glucose tolerance test (GTT) to
- discuss healthy eating and weight management
- discuss exercise in pregnancy
- discuss quitting smoking
- administer whooping cough and flu vaccinations at clinic appointments
- signpost you to Us Mums classes and events
- call us on 01482 300300
- find Us Mums Hull on Facebook
For more information please contact:
Healthy Lifestyles Midwife,