You can find us at...
Castle Hill Hospital
From Castle Road, please enter the site at Entrance 1 and go straight on at the first mini roundabout.
At the second mini roundabout, turn left and follow the road down to the Queen's Centre car park.
Car Park 4 is directly in front of the main entrance, providing limited free spaces for our patients as well as a drop off zone.
Patients attending appointments at Queens Centre must enter their registration at the tablet at Queens Centre reception on each arrival to verify their free car parking.
Additional paid parking can be found in Car Park 2 and Car Park 3 which are just a short walk away.
Blue Badge holders can also register for free parking online:
- Parking is free for Blue Badge holders.
- You must display a valid Blue Badge in your vehicle.
- You must register your Blue Badge on the APCOA Blue.
- Badge Permit Portal ideally before you come to hospital.
- Up to 10 vehicles can be registered per Blue Badge to allow for relatives/friends driving you to hospital.
- If you arrive at hospital before registering your Blue Badge, you can validate your free parking using the tablets at the security offices or the Queen's Centre.
Buses enter the Castle Hill Hospital site via Entrance 2.
The stop nearest to the Queen's Centre is the third stop, outside the cardiac building.
This is just a short walk away from the Queen's Centre main entrance.