The Macmillan Information Centre at the Queen’s Centre provides a confidential drop in service for anyone affected by cancer. When you’re affected by cancer having the right kind of information and support at the right time is essential.
People who use the service might:
- Need information about cancer
- Have a cancer diagnosis
- Be a carer, relative or friend of someone with cancer
- Be living with the consequences of a cancer diagnosis
- Have survived cancer
- Be looking to reduce the risks of cancer
- Need advice on what financial help might be available
We can help by providing advice and guidance on finding the best information on living with cancer and the opportunity to talk to a friendly face in a comfortable environment.
Did you know...?As well as providing practical information, we can also provide you with a recipe book (healthy eating) and show you how to join our choir!
Monday to Friday from 9.00am – 5.00pm. No appointment needed — just drop in.