To provide help, advice, information and support for women who are experiencing problems with bladder control, urinary incontinence and pelvic floor muscle weakness.
- Gynaecology Outpatients, Ground Floor, Women and Children’s Hospital Open Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm Closed – Bank Holidays, Weekends
- Women’s Health Outpatients, Entrance 2, Castle Hill Hospital
Women may be referred to the continence pathway, which includes lifestyle advice and physiotherapy as appropriate by GP.
For women who require more specialised advice and treatment, they are referred into specialist clinics by GP.
Investigations and treatments provided
- Urodynamic Studies
- Uro-Gynaecology Consultant
Mr J Gandhi
- Consultant Urogyn Surgeon and Obstetrician; Subspecialist in Urogynaecology
- Urogynaecology Nurse Specialist
Miss Laura Rimmer