Opening hours are:
- Monday and Tuesday: 8am – 7.30pm
- Wednesday and Thursday: 8am – 5.30pm
- Friday – Sunday: 8am – 2pm
Consultant Gynaecologists hold regular clinics in the department for patient’s who have been referred from their GP for a gynaecological opinion.
- General Gynaecology clinics
- Colposcopy clinics
- Continence and Urodynamic Service
- Sub Fertility clinic – for information on IVF see http://www.hullivf.org.uk
- Recurrent miscarriage
- Outpatient procedure clinics
- Suspicion of cancer rapid access clinic
- Gynaecology-oncology follow-up clinic
- Menopause clinic
- Pregnancy Advisory Service
- Pre-assessment clinic which is nurse led.
- Smear Clinics following colposcopy
- Early Pregnancy Assessment Unit
- Emergency Gynaecology Unit
Gynaecology service works closely with the university and has a number of student nurses and medical students working in the department.
Making an Appointment
In most cases you will be referred to one of our clinics by your GP. Clinics are available via Choose and Book.
- Head of Midwifery/Gynaecology Nursing