Our main Hull Royal Infirmary car park on Argyle Street, and all of our patient and visitor car parks at Castle Hill Hospital, now use Automatic Number Plate Recognition (ANPR).
- A camera will read your number plate as you drive into our car park.
- You will need to “pay on exit” before returning to your car.
- When you reach the exit, the barrier will lift as long as you have paid.
Some of our car parks at Hull Royal Infirmary are still pay-and-display, so please check the signs in the car parks.
- £2.00 for up to 1 hour
- £3.00 for 1 to 2 hours
- £5.00 for 2 to 24 hours
If you have any questions, please speak to a member of car parking or security staff.
Car Park Maps
Our maps have been updated to show you the locations of the different car parks at both hospitals.
The following groups of patients and visitors are entitled to free parking.
Blue Badge holders
- Parking is free for Blue Badge holders.
- You must display a valid Blue Badge in your vehicle.
- You must register your Blue Badge on the APCOA Blue Badge Permit Portal ideally before you come to hospital. You can add multiple vehicle registrations via the app if necessary.
- If you arrive at hospital before registering your Blue Badge, you can validate your free parking using the tablets at the security offices or the Queen’s Centre.
Parents of children staying in hospital overnight
- Your parking is free if your child has to stay overnight in hospital.
- Please speak to the ward team caring for your child, who will validate your parking.
Regular outpatients attenders
- Your parking is free if you have to attend outpatients regularly.
Please speak to the reception staff in your outpatients department, who will validate your parking.
Short-Term Parking Permits
If you are going to be attending hospital regularly for a short period of time, you can save money by purchasing an unlimited parking permit, with the following charges:
- £10.00 for a week
- £15.00 for two weeks
- £20.00 for a month
You must ask for a form from the ward or department you are visiting, then take it to the Security Office at either of our hospitals.
Electric vehicle parking is not included in the charging fee and should be paid for at the parking payment machines or on the app.
For more information on EV charging, please refer to the EV charging signage.
- Hull Royal Infirmary
3rd Floor Tower Block
Tel: 01482 675257
- Castle Hill Hospital
Effective from Monday 15 August 2022.