Owing to the covid outbreak all face-to-face audiology appointments have been cancelled. Please do not attend any audiology clinics until further notice. We will endeavor, as far as we can, to do our best for you.
Hearing aid problems:
At present the following drop off points have agreed to take hearing aids for repair, we are hoping in time to add more places to this list:
(Unfortunately some clinics may have to cancel at short notice and it often takes us some time to get this list updated)
- Bransholme Health Centre – Reception, 2nd floor
- East Riding Community Hospital – Outpatient entrance between the sliding doors
- Hessle Town Hall – Location to be confirmed
- Hornsea Cottage Hospital – Outpatient reception
- Hull Royal Infirmary – Admissions Desk (ground floor)
- Longhill Health Centre – Community Services Reception
- Morrill Street – Community Services Reception
- Wilberforce Centre – Entrance Lobby
- Withernsea Community Hospital – Reception
An up to date list will be constantly available through the HUTH audiology facebook page.
When dropping off an aid, don’t forget to include your name, current address and what problem you are having (include stamps if possible, see cost below).
All aids will be posted back.
Hearing aids can still be posted in for repairs to the departmental address:
ENT and Audiology Building
Castle Hill Hospital
You can also contact us by phone, email or text:
If you have a hearing aid problem, call us on 01482468356
This is an answering machine service, when calling leave your full name and telephone number, your reason for calling. We will call you as soon as possible.
Enquiries can also be made by text: 07799895033
Or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
As always we can provide batteries through the post send us your battery book/card & (if possible) stamps with enough value for the return postage. If you are self-isolating contact us via the above pathways.
If you send your hearing aid for repair via the post you must send it with your battery book & stamps worth enough for the return postage.
1st class is £3.55 and 2nd class is £3.00
If you are enclosing regular first class stamps you will need more than one.