The Neurosurgical Unit is based on the 4th Floor of Hull Royal Infirmary, and is part of the Surgery 1 Health Group.
Each Neurosurgeon has one general Neurosurgical clinic a week in the Surgical Outpatients Department on the 1st Floor at Hull Royal Infirmary.
- Mr Achawal / Mr O’Reilly / Mr Rajaraman have a Combined Neuro-oncology clinic with Dr Dixit and Dr Hingorani monthly.
- Mr Bahl has a combined Neuro-vascular clinic on the first Wednesday of every month with a Consultant Neuro-radiologist (Dr Maliakal / Dr Rowland-Hill).
- Mr Mathew / Mr Bahl has a combined Neuro-endocrine clinic on the fourth Tuesday of every month.
- Mr O’Reilly has a Paediatric Combined Neuro-oncology clinic with Dr Sue Picton (Paediatric Neuro-oncologist) , and the Paediatric Neurosurgeon from Leeds.
- Mr Spink has a specialist MDT complex spinal clinic with the senior spinal physiotherapist on the last Wednesday of every month.
General neurosurgery outreach clinics are also conducted in York District Hospital ( alternate Wednesdays), Scunthorpe General Hospital and Goole Hospital. Consultants conduct these clinics in rotation.
- Ward 4, Hull Royal Infirmary
- Call us on 01482 674248
- Neuro HDU, Hull Royal Infirmary
- Call us on 01482 674036
- Surgical Outpatients Department
- Call us on 01482 674209