The British Psychological Society
- Demonstrating Quality and Outcomes in Psycho-oncology.
- Guidance on determining the best interests of adults who lack the capacity to make a decision (or decisions) for themselves [England and Wales].
Cancer Research UK
- Johannsen, M., et al. (2016).
Efficacy of Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy on Late Post-Treatment Pain in Women Treated for Primary Breast Cancer: A Randomized Controlled Trial.
- Beatty, L., Koczwara, B., & Wade, T. (2011).
‘Cancer Coping Online’: A pilot trial of a self-guided CBT internet intervention for cancer-related distress.
- Garchinski, C. M., et al. (2014).
Patient-centered care in cancer treatment programs: the future of integrative oncology through psychoeducation.
Teenage Cancer Trust
Wiley Online Library
- Hawkins, P. J., et al. (1998).
Hypnosis in the Alleviation of Procedure Related Pain and Distress in Paediatric Oncology Patients.
- Waston, M., & Kissane, D.
Handbook of Psychotherapy in Cancer Care.