Nominations for the Golden Hearts Awards open in December 2022 and close on 17th March 2023.
All nominations will score marks for connecting their submissions to one or more of the 6Cs: Care, Compassion, Competence, Courage, Communication, Commitment; and the Trust values: Care, Honesty and Accountability.
Nominations will also score marks for clearly demonstrating how they have helped to deliver one or more of the Trust’s long term goals:
- Honest, caring and accountable culture
- Valued, skilled and sufficient staff
- High quality care
- Great clinical services
- Great specialist services
- Partnership and integrated services
- Research, development and innovation
- Financial sustainability
Our Golden Hearts Awards categories are…
We are waiting for your nomination!
Give someone the recognition they deserve by nominating them for a Golden Hearts Award.Nominate someone today